paris,i wanna see you soon

paris,i wanna see you soon
gentle

3/09/2010

Night - time for wonders



night always means to me to think about everything and nothing...I am trying very hard to find answers for my questions and during this process I lose my mind and I wish to have unpossible thing (not just dreams,but things which are very far away...)...I am stressed about my school,I hate my schoolmates and they hate me,too.)...The subject I study is interesting but not the right one for me,graphic design is something maybe funny but I wanna continue with photography,because its something what makes me smile and its really just a picture of my images in my head and reallity...I am happy with my life,I have friends and I love them deeply,I found love of my life (yes,you can laught to me,like almost every one does...) but it makes sense to me,it isnt meaningless.We have each other and we live on it...There is no chance to change or make up my mind,he is my "homme fatale" and I am dressing like a doll and swearing as a sailor - so its just like that.I wish he could be with me every day,so i wonder about his coming to Prague,we have a place to stay and we can build our relationship...Still cant sleep.
Watching Gossip Girl.
Blair is such a bitch and Chuck is an idiot.
Sorry ladies,I just cant help myself.)

Welcome to my wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment